Sara, nice to hear your comments on this.

I agree, we must stand for the right. We also must not be afraid to
establish the idea that homosexuality is a sin and evil and is bad for
society. Why do so many have so little to say against it? Because
they've given up the good/evil platform. When we start shuffling our
feet on right/wrong, because it isn't politically correct, we are then
caught in the middle with little or nothing to say, and definitely
nothing to defend.

Will we win? YES!!!!  It might not be in the short term, but the time
will come when all the wicked will be wiped off the earth, and we will
all rejoice in the higher laws that all must live.

Gary Smith