Gerald Smith wrote:
I'm not discouraged. I see this as being part of the plan. God has
already told us what would happen in the last days. So, why worry? Do
your part, and know that Christ will come out victor in the end. That is
where hope lies, in seeing beyond this earthly realm, and into the
heavens beyond.

If the whole earth turns homosexual, except for the Saints, so what?

I understand the earth just before the Second Coming will be as it was in the days of Noah. And from my reading I've learned that the reason God had to drown the world is because the world had become so wicked there was no way for a person to raise up a righteous posterity. Noah, his wife, three sons, and three daughters-in-law were all that were saved. What about Noah's other children and grandchildren if he had any, his nieces and nephews, his siblings?

The point I'm trying to make is that even if things are going according to God's plan, it is still right for us to worry about our children and grandchildren. What chance do they have to grow up straight and true in such a world?

If the whole world turns homosexual it won't be "except for the Saints." It will be many that are close to you, your grandchildren and great grandchildren. For me that is a painful thought and a good reason for family prayer, family scripture study, and Family Home Evening. And even then our own families will be in terrible danger.

John W. Redelfs [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"I know of nothing in the history of the Church or in the
history of the world to compare with our present
circumstances. Nothing happened in Sodom and
Gomorrah which exceeds the wickedness and depravity
which surrounds us now." --President Boyd K. Packer,
February 28, 2004