So, Tom, are you saying there is a link between playing the harmonica
and being on death row?  Maybe we should continue teaching kids to play
the recorder so we don't raise a generation of harmonica playing thugs!
;-)

As for me, I sing tenor. I've sung in two temple dedication choirs, in
fact.  I've tinkered with piano and guitar just a little bit, but not
very good on either. I think anyone can play harmonica, since I've been
known to play one in the past. Oh, and I love playing the recorder,
which is probably the main thing that's kept me out of prison all these
years.

Gary Smith

Tom Matkin wrote:

> [...]

Gerald (Gary) Smith