Dear All,

Please consider assisting in preparations for the Mock Israeli Elections Campaign (taking place on January 28). This evening, I expect, we will have large and small posters to distribute in the following buildings: Wean Hall, Baker/Porter, Doherty, Hunt, CFA and Cyert. Distribution can start as early as today's evening and no later than tomorrow's morning.

We need You

* to decide which building you would like to take on (Baker and Porter are taken :)
* to meet with me THIS EVENING to receive your portion of posters and instructions
* to start posting and complete your building no later than 9AM Friday morning

Please reply by e-mail or call 412 403 3996.

Sincerely,

Lina.

Zionist-Info is a service of ZOA.
Post messages to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message archive is at: www.mail-archive.com
{ NOTE: Please post messages in plain-text ONLY }