Yisrael Medad of the Begin Center sent the following information: Every
time you fill up the car, you can avoid putting more money into the
coffers of Saudi Arabia. Just buy from gas companies that don't import
their oil from the Saudis.  Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling
that every time I fill-up the tank, I am sending my money to people who
are trying to kill me, my  family, and my friends. I thought it might be
interesting for you to know which oil companies are the best to buy gas
from. Major companies that import Middle Eastern oil (for the period
9/1/00 -8/31/01).

  Shell                          205,742,000 barrels
  Chevron/Texaco         144,332,000 barrels
  Exxon/Mobil               130,082,000 barrels
  Marathon                    117,740,000 barrels
  Amoco                         62,231,000 barrels

If you do the math at $30/barrel, these imports amount to over $18
BILLION!

Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:

  Citgo             0 barrels
  Sunoco         0
  Conoco         0
  Sinclair         0
  BP/Phillips    0

All of this information is available from the Department of Energy and can
be easily documented. Refineries located in the U.S. are required to state
where they get their oil and how much they are importing. They report on a
monthly basis.

Keep this list in your car; share it with friends. Stop paying for
terrorism.

The action is simple:  WE JUST BOYCOTT EXXON AND MOBILE, THE TWO LEADERS
IN THE INDUSTRY, AND BOYCOTT THE OTHER FOUR OR FIVE OIL COMPANIES THAT ARE
BUYING OIL FROM THE MID EAST, AND WE WILL AIM  A DOUBLE BARREL SHOT GUN AT
THE COMPANIES THAT SUPPORT TERRORISM IN THE MID EAST, AND SIMPLY JUST !
BUY FROM THE OTHER FOUR OR FIVE COMPANIES WHO DON'T BUY OIL FROM
THE TERRORIST SUPPORTING COUNTRIES.

IT IS YOUR MONEY!  SPEND IT WISELY!  JUST SAY NO  TO MID EASTERN COUNTRIES
WHO SUPPORT TERRORISM!

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO EVERYONE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK.  AND I DO MEAN ALL
OF YOUR FRIENDS IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOKS.   YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT THE
RESULTS.  THESE TERRORISTS  HAVE COST OUR ECONOMY BILLIONS OF DOLLARS.
NOW ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS STOP  CONTRIBUTING TO  THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS.

Zionist-Info is a service of ZOA.
Post messages to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message archive is at: www.mail-archive.com
{ NOTE: Please post messages in plain-text ONLY }