Hi Folks,
An important part of what we do is to build strong relations with other groups. The Indian community is one such group. Israel and India have much in common. India suffers from militant Islamic terror attacks every day, and many Indians identify strongly with Israel's position. We must support and encourage those who would be our allies.

Jacques
------------------ International Policy Club: The dispute of Kashmir--3/20 at 12:30 p.m.
The International Policy Club (IPC) of the H. John Heinz III School of Public Policy and Management invites you to understand one of the most polemic international affairs: The dispute of Kashmir

This major presentation will cover the historical roots of the conflict, and the current scenario from both the Indian and Pakistani perspectives.
Speakers: Afshan Yousuf, Aditi Sen & Asheeta Bhavnani Location: 1001 Hamburg Hall Time: 12.30 pm - 1:30pm Date: Thursday, March 20th 2003

If you want more information, please e-mail: Alejandro Ruiz-Acevedo at: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or Natalia Pineda at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zionist-Info is a service of ZOA. Post messages to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Message archive is at: www.mail-archive.com { NOTE: Please post messages in plain-text ONLY }