Hello again,

I have another quick question about key algorithm rollover. I saw some mention of this while glancing through the rollover.c code, but didn't notice any cleanup code.

Is it the case, that if I change my dnssec.conf file to use a different algorithm (eg: NSEC3 instead of just NSEC supporting algorithms), then it will generate a key set of active/standby keys, but not retire the old ones? Or, will those just get retired at the end of their lifetime parameters?

Thanks,
Brian