Hi,

Another wednesday, another resign all run, again with errors.
But now, another message appears:

| Incrementing serial number in file
"/etc/bind/master/net/freshdot.net/dmz.freshdot.net/zone.db"
| Signing zone "dmz.freshdot.net."
| phased-out option -e (was 'use (RSA) large exponent)
| could not increment serialno of domain vm.freshdot.net. in file
|     /etc/bind/master/net/freshdot.net/vm.freshdot.net/zone.db: no
|     serial number found in zone file!
| phased-out option -e (was 'use (RSA) large exponent)
| could not increment serialno of domain freshdot.net. in file
|     /etc/bind/master/net/freshdot.net/zone.db: no serial number
|     found in zone file!
| phased-out option -e (was 'use (RSA) large exponent)
| [ .. ]

What is this 'phased-out option -e', where does it come from?

What is the *EXACT* format ZKT expects my SOA record to be in?
I changed all my zones to this format:

| @                IN SOA       ns1.freshdot.net. domain.freshdot.net. (
|                               2013060501   ; Serial
|                               7200         ; Refresh
|                               7200         ; Retry
|                               648000       ; Expire
|                               86400 )      ; Negative Cache TTL

Indenting is one with SPACES, not TABS. Still gives errors.
What on earth am i doing wrong?

Thanks,
-Sndr.