Hi,
thanks for ZKT! I'm new in DNSSEC and ZKT. I'm playing with ZKT right now.

Is there a practice to share keys between DNS views of the
same DNZ zone?

Pretend I have example.com zone and view "int" and "pub".
Must be done the job of sharing KSK and ZSK between views by some custom
script?

Regards
--
Zito