TOM CRIST FOUNDATION

    I am Mr Tom Crist a  retired CEO and the lucky winner of $40 million in the
Calgary Lottery Draws, I decided to donate all of my winnings to charity and
cancer research as i saw my new found wealth as a means of helping others much
in need ,please refer to the news link for further information on my winnings

http://www.today.com/news/canadian-lottery-winner-donates-40-million-jackpot-charity-2D11777987

I know this would come as a surprise to you,but be rest assured that as a man
who believes in the word of God i know that in my heart it  is always better to
give than to receive,see Luke 12:33-34 .Please note that  this  was the dying
wishes of my late wife who died of cancer, before her  death us  and  the
children always  made plans to make donations from time to time for years to
come,thats why my first project after receiving my money was to make a donation
of $1.2 Million Dollars  to the Tom Baker cancer centre where Jan was treated
Before her death . see news link  for further information
http://www.cbc.ca/video/news/audioplayer.html?clipid=2424885304 I am therefore
writing to inform you that the Tom Crist Foundation in collaboration with the
Tom Baker Cancer Centre has donated a check of $1 Million to you to help spread
Cancer Awareness by means of small donations to cancer groups ,patients and
research around  your area ,your email details was formally submitted to us by
Google-powered email newsletter software operated by legally registered
Canadian freelance Techs which is located here in Calgary Canada ,kindly
forward Name, Age, Telephone Number and Country. Sincerely TOM CRIST FOUNDATION

    TOM CRIST FOUNDATION
1301 16th Ave NW Calgary, Alberta, CANADA T2M 0L4