I tested the lauchpad question/answer system and it seems as good a place to
store ideas/things-to-do as any. And since we chose to use launchpad for the
mailing list, and can use it as a contact list, this would be yet another
use that would be lumped together in a same place.

I would use lauchpad's Answer system for our idea stockpiling.

Dario Figueira