Hey all,

i'm in for the ID of making small groups etc,
as long as we keep the overal unity in mind, so that we do not wander off doing
our stuf with our teams
and losing connection with the home-base.
lol

Great links
i'm fond of the pomegranatephone.com or whatever it's called
we Should do something like that
it would make things super attractive !
And please do check out that post of Beesh
http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=99999&func=view&catid=233&id=207098
as it has some good Id's in it !

as far as Storage of ideas, i'm not so sure where we store them,
i've been too busy with translating . but i'll sure check the launchpad
my thought is that we do not only need a central hub for idea storage
bus also a central hub-everything , i've been trying to find other fellow
citizens and i found them in 5 diff. places
not knowing of eachothers existance
they all watched the movies and went to TZM.com and from there some veared of
to ZMsocial.net some to forum some  and I myself to textchat/voicechat.
haha
lol

********looking for the link below , i found another thread , and it's also
bout translators, its bout 3weeks old and there's just NO way in catching up ,
meaning that the amount of reading one should do to catch up is almost a weeks
worth , this is another thing that needs to get developped : you start a thread
to find out a solution to a thing - where an how do we put this when we reached
a conclusion etc.*********

anyhow,
i'm also wondering wether i should post the link to the first linguistics
meeting
so that we can fix those Pootle-problems you mentioned Kebap?
here it is

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=99999&func=view&catid=265&id=210590&limit=10&limitstart=10#213858

Great stuff

Greetink'

M00R1Z

Op 31 dec 2009, om 16:55 heeft vince spicer het volgende geschreven: