HEy Vince,

I had some goals i would like to finnish pretty soon ,

here's a small list ,

1 Translate that "last-bit" of pootle

2 Think of a "map" / take a tour ID to push a map of our "cyber city" so that
they know WHAT there is to do , and WHERE there is need for help and How to get
there
"i think GMAN was talking bout this , i'm gonna check this"

3 find a holistic system wherein there is less nation-devision and more
language "separation" and then thru Pootle (maybe a better way soon ? who
knows)  make it all 1 and everyone comes to  the cybercity
and can click on activities near you (exaggeration)

4 get a new load of new members with our new INFO -Packet -> pootle  +lectures
+ etc.....

5 start them up and grow exponentially -> i do believe there's moor people
online then we think , and if we would consider a huge facebook / beesh's thing
(forum) then we need to be central holistic

6 say GREAT STUFF and THANKS and APPRECIATE to everyone i meet online

Thanks
hope this makes sense

THANKS GREAT STUFF APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORTS

Greetink'
M00R1Z

Op 4 jan 2010, om 20:09 heeft vince spicer het volgende geschreven: