Hi vinces,

Just some parallel questions bc i'm confused.
- You email us all in Bcc? Bc it show like you just emailed me directly and
i can't reply to all (bad);
- In the sense of centralizing developers efforts, isn't that what lauchpad
is all about? Can't we at this point pretty much forget the forum/wiki ?

And to all,
- All other mentioned projects source codes should be inputted into
launchpad as branches of the main programming team launchpad, correct?
Chop-chop ppl, only zynergy, zmsocial and Zirm are there yet.

Dario Figueira