Hey Dario,

1) that is weird I used launchpads built in "contact the team" form.  I will
use my email client from now on to email the developers.

2) Yes launchpad is supposed to give us a central development
environment/bug/code repo/mailing lists. With the option of hosting our own
if we feel that need arises.

But Zynergys' goal is a web application framework and not a development
framework.  I'm sorry if there was confusion there.

The idea behind Zynergy is to create a website that all developers can
contribute too and easily communicate with other developers apps all within
one look and feel.

Example flow:

developer1 get an app idea for survey app
he/she then registers the survey app with the Zynergy servers

The apps then gets http://outdomain/survey assigned to it and the developer
then has access to the zynergy users and data via templates and apis, which
they can use to populate either a portal on a sidebar, or the main_content
div of the site.

This can allow all developers to effectively contribute to the main site,
and hopefully stop us from have a hundred domains with
hundred separate apps  with no clear lines of communication.

Does this clear up some confusion?

Questions and ideas are more then welcome :)

Vince