Gentlemen,

This all is way too important,
I wish to remind everyone that we have a meeting room in TS now and
tomorrow, Saturday we will hold our first meeting there at 18:00 UTC

Anticipating a big leap in the size of the movement in 2010 it is true to
say that we are looking forward for a very intense development year and
there is a profound need to design very efficient Internet space for the
movement's rapid growth to be accommodated.

No doubts, Zynergy is a turn in a very right direction.

Anya