Thanks for the update Anya!  I for one am very excited about the idea of
using our own software to help eliminate the splintering that is happening
within the movement.

I would like to remind everyone that there is a developers meetings held on
mumble on Sundays at 18:00 UTC for more than month now (it would be great to
see other developers using our preferred means of communication like mailing
list, IRC and Mumbe, where more than 20 developers are present everyday). But
I would like to encourage all of the developers on our team to keep ideas
and questions on open communication platforms for a few reasons.

 -  Not all devs can access one voip client/server at this current time.
 -  Not all devs can be present at meetings.
 -  We are building a global team across timezones and in our spare time.

Therefore the idea of using voip meetings are great, but they should not
become the main source of communication for our development team due to the
fact that not everyone can attend and participate fully.

So I propose that all core discussions and decisions should be made with
full transparency and participation though mailing lists or collaboration
tools like wave. These forms of communication allow all the developers to
participate when they are available and eliminate the time restrictions or
conflicts and also remove some of the mis-communications that can happen in
voice chat.

All our skills are needed to push these projects forward and they require
total open communication channel for them to grow and function as an
integrated system.

We want to build a network which connects people with people, data with data
and data with people. One integrated system powered and owned by the people.

We are in charge of building the systems of the future, today, and we can
only accomplish this as ONE.

Sincerely,

Vince