Hi Everyone,

This is just a test email. We've notice that replies are sometimes
send only to the sender of original message, so we want to figure out
how this actually works.

This message has been addressed directly to our mailing list address:
zm-developers@lists.launchpad.net
and NOT by selecting "Contact this team's members". If your replies
are automatically directed to that address, it should mean that
everything is fine, but if you see only my address in the "To:" field,
then it's very probable that only me will receive your replies.

I've asked Vince to reply to this message, so after his response we
will be able to see if it works as expected.

Best wishes for everyone!
Lukas