To: <zm-developers@lists.launchpad.net>
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 7:10 PM
Subject: [Zm-developers] Help to extract the Zday New York videos fromustream.tv

Hi everybody, last zday in new york was streamed on live at ustream.tv
but now I'm not able to download the videos from there:

http://www.ustream.tv/user/zday2010nyc/videos

I've tried to google like 1h but no luck. I see the policy of ustream
and it seems that the only allow videos you uploaded, not somebody
else's.

So I'm asking help from the ZM programming team to find a way download
those videos so the linguistic team can work transcribing/subtitling
them in dotsub.
Maybe a online streaming recording from the browser player can work?
Even if takes 4-5h which is the time of the whole Zday. :-)

Best Regards.
Ivan.