Sounds great news Gman. Nice discover!

Btw, maybe some video editing needs to be done and upload the whole
zday in 1 video only at dotsub. Maybe also removing blank moments of
the video.

Do you know if PJ is going to have a better video version of the Zday
recording ? Or that was provided by the place and they don't have
anything else?

Best Regards.
Ivan.