Title: Molecular Biology Seminar Announcement

Molecular Biology Seminar Announcement

NASBA/Nuclisens, the topic of the seminars, is the latest technology for the detection of RNA and DNA.   Discussed will be the strategy and benefits of isothermic amplification, electroflorescent detection and automation for nucleic acid detection.

Everyone is welcome to attend.

Date                : Monday, February 19, 2001
Time                : 09.00 - 17.00
Place               : The Acacia Hotel, Hibiscus room
                            Jl. Kramat Raya 73 - 81

Please see the attached document for more details.

I would appreciate everyone's help in spreading the word.  Please feel free to print out this flyer and invite anyone you think might be interested.  (The text does not look centered on the page but it should print correctly.)

I recognize that Monday is a American holiday but due to the schedule of our invited speaker (Robert Bruccee, Organon Teknika, The Netherlands) we were required to go ahead with Monday the 19th.

If you are available and interested I strongly encourage you to attend.

Thanks for the help and support.

Jim McArdle
<<NASBA Announcement.ppt>>
US NAVY