I'm trying to run the zodb test suite from a trunk checkout.

I did "python setup.py build" (but no install) before.

If I run the test with:

  python test.py -vv test_transaction.py

it works buit it tests the one in build/lib.linux-i686-2.3/transaction/tests/test_transaction.py.

What I'd like to do is test the one in src/transaction/tests/test_transaction.py, that I'm in the process of modifying...

As it is I do a setup.py build every time before I run the tests but I'd like to do everything in place.

Florent