Hello,

I need some help for undoing a committed transaction.

I have a ZODB standalone package (working with some Python code), a
data.fs file containing some transactions and a ZEO ClientStorage
(associated of course with a ZEO StorageServer) as storage. I want to
undo a committed transaction (or simply the last committed
transaction) and recover the state before this transaction was
committed.

I know that there are some methods in ZODB.DB like undo(),... , but
although I have tried almost evrything, I cannot find the right
methods to call to undo the transaction. Is there a way to do this? Or
maybe it is not as simple as I thought...

Thanks,

Stefan