Hello,

I am trying to recover the state of a database as it was at a given
time in the past. Up to now this operation hasn't been successful.

More precisely, a lot of transactions were committed (each one with an
associated time) and I want to undo all the transactions until a given
time. One more detail: I don't want to use backups, because there are
too much transactions and it is not possible to backup the database so
often...

Is it possible to do this? Actually I'm sure it is :-)

The big question is how?

Thanks in advance!!!

Stefan