On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 04:25:01PM -0400, Tim Peters wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce the release of ZODB 3.2.8 (final).  Also irked,
> since ZODB 3.2.7 final was released just yesterday.  Alas, an incompatible
> change in 3.2.7's ZopeUndo.Prefix implementation effectively made it
> impossible to use a 3.2.7 ZEO server with a Zope running a ZODB earlier than
> 3.2.7, or vice versa.

Very sorry about that... I checked in that bugfix after some discussion
here; I didn't realize it would bork things up in the situation you
describe.

I'm very glad to see from the NEWS file that you and/or Tres managed
to find a backward-compatible solution that still fixes the bug.
Nicely done!

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com