Hi,
is there a way to get the originial request in an template called via
restrictedTraverse?
I tried zu create a new object in Plone via the createObject script. This
script calls the portal_factory object via the restrictedTraverse method. As
I tried to change the edit template (which is called in the scope of the
portal_factory) I noticed that the original request (sended by the browser on
".../createObject...") was lost.
It seems that the restrictedTraverse method changes the request, doesn't it?
If it does, is there a way to get the original request?

thanks in advance
Daniel Buschke