The issue http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1695 asks for a statement from
users who are affected by the missing modules.

It is a "genuine" problem for us. We have a large user base which has
instances of obsolete BTrees and intSets. We need to be able to read those
objects and migrate them to a new release of our product, WISE. I am unable
to migrate them because of the different state formats in BTree. The convert
method mentioned in the referenced thread does not help.  I also need to be
able to read the intSet.

Margie Watkins
619-553-9852