--On 10. Januar 2006 10:51:04 +0100 Lennart Regebro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I find all this fairly self-evident and highly useful, and se
absolutely zero reason for removing them, when they are so useful.

This decision was made for Zope 2.8 (according to zLOG/__init__.py).
We're now working on Zope 2.10. What is the problem adding these levels
in your application if needed? Also Zope 3 is not using a dedicated z3LOG
module or whatever. I still don't see the need for one. If there is need for one then this should be solved as common solution for Zope 3 and Zope 2.

-aj