I'm trying to get a zeo server to do authentication using the built- in digest stuff. I have poked around a bit and haven't found any documentation on it. Is there any?

I have tried adding the following to my zeo.conf where zeo.pw is a htdigest password file:

  authentication-database $INSTANCE/etc/zeo.pw
  authentication-realm zenmon

After doing so I'm still able to connect to the server with no password.

Also don't see a way from zope (using the zeoclient section of the config) to add a username and password (I do see this in ZEO.ClientStorage though).

Any thoughts or pointers to some documentation would be great!

Thanks,
-EAD