Sidnei da Silva wrote:
On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 02:28:50PM -0300, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
| Hi there,
| | I'm facing an issue with a ConflictError that won't go away even after
| restarting. Looks like the ZODB got screwed somehow. Here's the
| traceback:

False alarm. The zeo cache was just in an unusual place so I didn't
spot it. After removing the cache files all systems back to normal.

I wouldn't call it a false alarm.  There was definately something
wrong that caused you much pain and agony.

I propose that we remove the persistent cacche feature until such
time that someone feels like making it more robust.

I'm glad you were able to resolve your immediate issue.

Jim