Hmm. A scan of the files in ZODB and persistence also turn up the conflict resolution code, the import/export machinery, and FileStorage. And a bunch of tests. And maybe the pickle cache and cPersistence.c (although I haven't looked closely enough at that code to know if it would need to be modified, maybe the function names in the code are misleading).

- C