Hi,

I would like to know if from BTree state data, it is possible to compute
which keys were added/deleted.
I need to analyze something in my ZODB and this would really help me.
The complexity of BTree is that not all the dictionary-like data gets
copied in each state.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Pascal

the system manager.