Dieter Maurer wrote:
Pascal Peregrina wrote at 2006-4-12 08:35 +0100:
I use FileStorage (via ZEO).

I have switched a big dictionary from PersistentMapping to BTree.

In the past, it was easy to compute added/deleted keys from states (cause
PersistentMapping state contains the whole dictionary, so it was only a matter
of getting the keys and comparing them with previous state keys).

What do you mean by "state"?
What you get with "obj.__getstate__()"?

I'd hazard a guess that Pascal is trying to write conflict resolution code. BTrees already have conflict resolution code. I'm not sure it can be improved upon.

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk