On Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 01:25:59PM -0400, Tim Peters wrote:
> That's an example:  the post-MVCC ZEO cache is a single file, and
> there are no cache flips; flips are unique to the pre-MVCC two-file
> ZEO cache design.

Interesting. Is there a recommended way now to judge whether your
ZEO cache is "big enough"?  I used to grep the logs for cache flips
to see how often they were happening.  (I didn't have a formula
for what to do with that information, it was a pretty fuzzy
process that typically ended up as "make the cache really huge and
forget about it").

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com