Good news. Sorry to reply to own post.

I have found the following interfaces:

twisted.internet.interfaces.IReactorSSL.listenSSL
twisted.internet.interfaces.IReactorSSL.connectSSL

this looks promising. I believe authentication is passed in the protocol so maybe there is not that much to worry about there.

So maybe this is an issue of overriding asnychronous core with twisted.

Regards,
David

David Pratt wrote:
Is there a plan to provide security for ZEO client / server communication using Twisted now that it is in Zope3? I only have not read all source of ZEO but wish to use it with encryption and authentication and Twisted is an excellent toolbox for network communication. Anyone done this or have any recommendations or advice.

Many thanks
David