And undo is prominently exposed in Plone, and its use is not discouraged.
Do you think, Jim, that we should reconsider that?
--r
On 17 May 2006, at 08:18, Chris Withers wrote:

Hi Jim,

Jim Fulton wrote:
BTW, I strongly discourage use of Undo except in emergencies.
Sadly, except when undoing the last (non-undo) transactions in
a database can lead to inconsistency.

What sort of inconsistencies are you referring to?

Undo can be a very attractive feature although usually hamstrung by catalog tie-in with Zope 2. I was hoping to look at ways of getting back some of this functionality when it came to Zope 3...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk

Russ Ferriday