I am curious how folks are handling authentication for ZEO in a general way (client against the server). Is is common to attempt to use user/passwords from acl in zope as a means of creating a lists for authenticating against a ZEO server? Or is it more typical to manage a separate list of user/passwords just for the purpose of authenticating the client server connection? I'd like to hear what sort of things are being done to handle this generally. Many thanks.

Regards
David