--On 26. Mai 2006 01:46:26 -0300 David Pratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am curious how folks are handling authentication for ZEO in a general
way (client against the server). Is is common to attempt to use
user/passwords from acl in zope as a means of creating a lists for
authenticating against a ZEO server? Or is it more typical to manage a
separate list of user/passwords just for the purpose of authenticating
the client server connection? I'd like to hear what sort of things are
being done to handle this generally. Many thanks.

You could use a firewall to allow incoming ZEO connection only from authorized IP address...should not be more than some lines of iptables configuration or so.

-aj