On Jun 2, 2006, at 5:05 AM, Pascal Peregrina wrote:

Below is a partial illustration of what I was saying earlier: in a given connection, just after a conn.sync(), if I access the _p_serial attribute of a persistent object and the object state is outdated, then the up to date state won't be loaded. But if I then access the _p_mtime attribute, the up to date state is loaded.

The _p_mtime attribute is really the unusual one among the _p_* attributes in that accessing it will unghostify the instance (and this seems reasonable).

I guess that _p_serial attribute should be understood to mean the serial
number of the last loaded state.