Florent Guillaume wrote:
Chris Withers wrote:
Florent Guillaume wrote:
I can comment, I have a big brain too: the code in the catalog uses per-connection series of keys, so no conflicts arise.

Really? I thought they were per-thread... wasn't aware that each thread was tied to one connection indefinitely... I thought the connections were pooled and assigned to threads on an ad-hoc basis?

The series of keys are stored in a _v_ attribute which is per-connection. And a connection is never used by more that one thread at a time.

Yep, I think you're right, I'd be happier still if one of the authors of that code piped up in agreement ;-)

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk