Was there a traceback?

Jim

On Sep 17, 2006, at 1:22 PM, John Belmonte wrote:

Just reporting that I got this spurious error with Python 2.4,
mod_python 3.2.10, and ZODB 3.6.  I don't see what I could be doing
wrong at the app level to cause it.

      SystemError: object at 0x2aaab031dc00 with type
BTrees._OOBTree.OOBucket not in the cache despite that we just
unghostified it

--John

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org