Hi All! This is a great list!
I have been having trouble importing a custom XML Article that I have
and have been getting this error:
IndexError: list index out of range
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 101, in publish
* Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
* Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 543, in manage_importObject
* Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 560, in _importObjectFromFile
* Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 77, in importFile
* Module OFS.XMLExportImport, line 117, in importXML
* Module Shared.DC.xml.xyap, line 69, in unknown_endtag
* Module Shared.DC.xml.ppml, line 657, in <lambda>
Line 657 is in the XMLPickler class.
The XML is well formed and nothing looks wrong with it. I was able to do
a round trip with a
DTML text doc exported and imported as XML. I am also able to do a round
trip of the above
Article as zexp.
Here is my environment info:
(Zope 2.7.4-0, python 2.3.5, linux2)
2.3.5 (#1, Sep 25 2006, 17:29:17) [GCC 3.2.3 20030502 (Red Hat Linux
For more information about ZODB, see the ZODB Wiki:
ZODB-Dev mailing list - ZODB-Dev@zope.org