Andreas Jung wrote:
--On 17. November 2006 20:23:07 -0800 Mark Bartlett
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All! This is a great list!
I have been having trouble importing a custom XML Article that I have
and have been getting this error:
IndexError: list index out of range
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 101, in publish
* Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
* Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 543, in manage_importObject
* Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 560, in _importObjectFromFile
* Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 77, in importFile
* Module OFS.XMLExportImport, line 117, in importXML
* Module Shared.DC.xml.xyap, line 69, in unknown_endtag
* Module Shared.DC.xml.ppml, line 657, in <lambda>
Line 657 is in the XMLPickler class.
Why don't you .zexp export/import?
My real goal is to create articles from external sources and insert them
into zope. XML seems the logical way to go. Is there a better way?
For more information about ZODB, see the ZODB Wiki:
ZODB-Dev mailing list - ZODB-Dev@zope.org