Andreas Jung wrote:

--On 17. November 2006 20:23:07 -0800 Mark Bartlett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All! This is a great list!

I have been having trouble importing a custom XML Article that I have
previously Exported
and have been getting this error:

IndexError: list index out of range

The traceback:
    *  Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 101, in publish
    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 543, in manage_importObject
    * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 560, in _importObjectFromFile
    * Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 77, in importFile
    * Module OFS.XMLExportImport, line 117, in importXML
    * Module Shared.DC.xml.xyap, line 69, in unknown_endtag
    * Module Shared.DC.xml.ppml, line 657, in <lambda>
Line 657 is in the XMLPickler class.

Why don't you .zexp export/import?

-aj
My real goal is to create articles from external sources and insert them
into zope. XML seems the logical way to go. Is there a better way?
-msb ;)