Christian Theune wrote:

I've tried to analyse the situation for this a bit. Some annotations are
in http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/2151 and maybe this can trigger
more input.

Thanks for looking into this, any help is much appreciated!

Note: I was a bad boy and used ZODB trunk for the analysis and didn't
remember that Chris was talking about 2.9.2 until I was done. I hope
this area didn't change too much, otherwise I'd have to repeat that
analysis. :/

zodb doesn't seem to have gotten that much attention since 2.9.x, unless I've missed something.

I see you raised some possibilities in terms of what might be causing the problem. How should we go about eliminating these?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk