On Jan 10, 2007, at 5:01 PM, Rooney, Mike (ext. 324) wrote:

Hi everyone, I have what I imagine is a pretty simple question. I am looking for a type of storage class (like FileStorage) which allows for undoing
but stays in memory instead of on disk. If DemoStorage supported undo
it would work but it does not appear to in ZODB 3.6.

DemoStorage does (or should) support undo.

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org