Hi all,

I would like some advice on ZODB for an specific scenario. We're
working on a Product  that will collect the contents of web pages and
find similar ones, and make summaries of its contents.

This process involves downloading the webpages and create the VSM for
those documents so we can run the clustering and summarizing
algorithms.

However by the very nature of our application, everytime we run the
entire process we should discard the old result, keeping the used
space nearly constant.

My question is if ZODB can be used in that way. If not, which are the
options (should I make my own storage?)

Best regards,
Manuel.