Hello,

I'm using ZODB in a GUI application, so outside of Zope.

I'm having performance problems. I'm already on the way of figuring
out what causes a lot of object load. getTransferCounts helped in
that. But now I would need something more detailed.

Are there any hooks or something to get detailed object load
statistics?
Worst case I could hook into some methods of ZODB temporarly to
collect the data, but into which methods?

Any help or pointers are welcome.

--
Best regards,
 Groszer Adam