On 2/25/07, Win Myint Aung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear Developers,

I am looking for the ways to export data from ZODB to MYSQL. please do me a
favor.

Hi. This question should go to the list [EMAIL PROTECTED] The zope-dev
list is for the development of zope, not development with zope.

But the best way to export data from ZODB is to write a script which
outputs CSV values, which you then can import to MySQL.

(Note that ZODB is not a type of SQL database but an object oriented
database, and that a generic export therefore is not  possible, you
must write a dedicated script for your specific data set. This however
is usually quite easy).

--
Lennart Regebro: Python, Zope, CPS, Plone consulting.
+33 661 58 14 64