Hi,

at the sprint we've discovered that the PyPI entry points to the wiki
page of ZODB. This seems to be a bad idea in two aspects:

- The wiki is pretty slow and buildout trying to find newer versions for
ZODB takes a looong time
- The wiki is editable by anonymous users and we rely on it to find
download files. This looks like a security risk.

Christian