On Feb 28, 2007, at 4:21 PM, Jim Fulton wrote:

I've released release candidate 1 of ZODB 3.7 to PyPI:

  http://www.python.org/pypi/ZODB3/3.7.0c1

I've uploaded a Windows binary for 2.4.

If there are no objections, I'll make the final release in a few days.

I just tried running the tests under Python 2.5 and and some of the ZEO tests hang or fail. :(

I'm not sure I'll hold up the release. I may just declare that ZODB 3.7 only works with Python 2.4.

I can't spend much time debugging this, although I'll spend some time.

I can't stand the ZEO tests.

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org